Students will work in their chosen workplace where they will perform tasks assigned by the mentor. Tasks will require the application of knowledge and skills acquired during the courses in the study program.
After completion the course students should be able to:
1. identify and solve geophysical problems of low to medium complexity,
2. choose and apply suitable methods and tools for solving the work task,
3. apply basic statistical and graphic methods and tools in the analysis of a geophysical problem of simple to medium complexity and in the presentation of its solution,
4. comment on geophysical phenomena and processes they dealt with during practice, in writing and orally,
5. communicate with different interest groups (e.g. expert and non-expert public),
6. plan the solution of a simple to moderately complex work task.
Work of a total of 90 hours of practice at the employer, and completion of a report and survey upon completion.
Keeping a Internship work diary, independent tasks.
METHODS OF MONITORING AND VERIFICATION:
Internship work diary, report on professional internship, student evaluation form and mentor evaluation form.
TERMS FOR RECEIVING THE SIGNATURE:
Submitted and accepted: internship work diary, report on professional internship, student evaluation form and mentor evaluation form.
After the duties are duly completed, the students receive a signature without rating.