* Load is given in academic hour (1 academic hour = 45 minutes)
COURSE GOALS: Prepare students in a practical way to conduct enquiry - based interactive physics teaching in elementary and high schools.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AT THE LEVEL OF THE PROGRAMME:
1. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
1.6. demonstrate knowledge and understanding of new insights into contemporary physics, informatics and technology teaching methods and strategies
2. APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
2.8. create a learning environment that encourages active engagement in learning and promotes continuing development of pupils' skills and knowledge
2.9. plan and design appropriate teaching lessons and learning activities based on curriculum goals and principles of interactive enquiry-based teaching
3. MAKING JUDGMENTS
3.2. develop clear and measurable learning outcomes and objectives in teaching based on curriculum goals
3.3. reflect on and evaluate their own practice of teaching
3.4. accept responsibilities in planning and managing teaching duties
3.5. demonstrate professional integrity and ethical behavior in work with pupils and colleagues
4. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4.1. communicate effectively with pupils and colleagues
4.2. present complex ideas clearly and concisely
LEARNING OUTCOMES SPECIFIC FOR THE COURSE:
1. teach several physics lessons in elementary school and high school;
2. demonstrate the use of interactive teaching methods in classroom;
3. demonstrate the application of methodical principles and teaching skills in classroom;
4. demonstrate classroom management abilities;
5. analyze lessons given by other students and mentoring teachers.
Observing and assisting at school and consulting with the mentoring teacher (20 periods)
Teaching preparatory and exam lessons (10 periods)
Participating in seminars about teaching and analyses of video recorded lessons (30 periods)
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
Students are required to regularly attend lessons at the school they are visiting, teach several preparatory and one exam lesson and give one seminar.
GRADING AND ASSESSING THE WORK OF STUDENTS:
The final grade is formed on the basis of the grade for teaching at school (75%) and seminar grade (25%).
- Bilo koji komplet odobrenih udžbenika iz fizike za osnovnu (7. i 8. r.) i srednju školu (1, 2, 3. i 4. r.).