1. Learn the basics of the anatomical structure of the human body.
2. Learn the basics of the anatomical structure of the systems and organs of the human body.
3. Learn the basics of the topographical-anatomical relationships of the organs and structures of the human body.
4. Learn the basics of evolutionary comparative similarities and differences in the structure of the human body compared to vertebrates.
5. Be able to recognize the basics of the anatomical structure of the human body on cadavers and preparations.
1. introduction to human anatomy and spine
2. trunk bones and joints, leg bones and joints
3. the bones of the neurocranium and viscerocranium, facial rejuvenation, orbit, n. facialis, n. maxillaris, n. ophthalmicus, n. oculomotorius, n. trochelaris, n. abducens
4. nasal cavity, n. olfactorius, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, n. mandibularis, n. hypoglossus, n. glossopharyngeus, n. vagus
5. neck muscles, n. accessorius, plexus cervicalis, blood vessels of the neck, thyroid gland, trachea, esophagus, plexus brachialis, muscles of the shoulder girdle, upper arms, forearms and hands, nerves of the hand, blood vessels of the hand, lymph of the hand
6. borders and division of the chest, nn. intercostales, lungs, heart, large blood vessels of the mediastinum, thoracic part of the trachea and esophagus, proximal part of the vagus and phrenic nerves, truncus symphaticus
7. abdominal cavity, division of the abdominal space, peritoneal space, stomach and duodenum, small and large intestine, liver, portal vein system, spleen, lymphatic system in general
8. boundaries and communications of the retroperitoneal space, kidneys and ureters, abdominal aorta and branches, inferior vena cava and tributaries, lumbar plexus, adrenal glands, sympathetic chain of the retroperitoneum
9. borders and communications of the pelvis, arteria and vena iliaca communis, arteria and vena iliaca interna and externa, urinary bladder and urethra, male genitals, female genitals, plexus sacralis, autonomic nervous system of the pelvis
10. muscles of the gluteal region, upper legs, lower legs and feet, nerves of the leg, blood vessels of the leg, lymph of the leg
11. eye membranes, dioptric device of the eye, adaptation of the eye to light/darkness and distance/nearness, blood vessels of the eye, n. opticus, outer ear, middle ear, inner ear, nervus vestibulocochlearis
12. sheaths of the central nervous system, spinal cord, medulla oblongata, pons, cerebellum, mesencephalon, diencephalon, telencephalon, cerebral ventricles, intracerebral and extracerebral liquor spaces
1. bones of the trunk, arms and legs, and joints
2. bones of the head
3. head and neck demonstration section
4. demonstration section of the hand
5. demonstration section of the thorax
6. demonstration section of the peritoneal space of the abdomen
7. Demonstration section of the retroperitoneal space of the abdomen and small pelvis
8. demonstration leg section
9. demonstration section of the brain