Encourage students to study the space in which it is located.
Select educational facilities for cognition in the surrounding reality.
Select a form of outdoor education according to abilitys and content of the theme.
Anticipate potential problems outside the classroom and prepare measures for their prevention.
Predict the knowledge and skills that students must have in order to successfully learn by discovering the nature or the environment.
Design an outdoor education in accordance with the curriculum.
Select appropriate methods.
Prepare appropriate teaching aids and assignments for students.
Evaluate the work of students outside the classroom.
Evaluate own work and success of outdoor education.
1. The tasks of outdoor education.
2. Didactic characteristics and types of outdoor education.
3 - 4 Sources of knowledge in the surrounding reality.
5 - 6 Special features of teaching strategies in the outdoor education.
7 - 8 Types of educational excursions.
9 - 10 The subjective and objective factors of educational excursions and their activities.
11 - 13 Stages in the preparation and carrying out excursions.
14 - 15 Evaluation of outdoor education activities.
1. - 2. Administrative, educational and security obligations of teachers.
3. - 6. Preparing outdoor education for school garden or park.
7. - 10. Preparing hour or two hour outdoor education.
11. - 14. Preparing a half day or outdoor education.
15. - 18. Preparation of the multiday outdoor education.
19. - 24. The preparation, implementation and evaluation of a two hour outdoor education in a nearby park or zoo. Display clock with colleagues.
25. - 28. The preparation, execution and evaluation of a two-hour outdoor education in the vicinity of primary or secondary school. Working in collaboration with mentor and teaching its students.
29. - 30. Evaluation of students, own work and the success of carried out outdoor education.