1.BORROWING AND RETURNING BOOKS
Staff nad students
• External users can borrow library materials only through their central library through interlibrary loan
• Books can be borrowed to external users usually for a period of 2-3 weeks or by agreement with the librarians
2. INTERLIBRARY LOAN
The library can ensure photocopy of articles from all journals in our fund at request of any library in Croatia, free of charge.
The library will also try to provide the staff of the Department of Physics with books or journal articles unavailable in its fundus from some of the Croatian libraries or libraries from abroad.
Interlibrary loan can be ordered via the SEND (Sustav Elektroničke Nabave Dokumenata – electronic document delivery system).
3. BIBLIOMETRIC SERVICES
The library offers a service for issuing various certificates for advancement needs, project applications, etc. for the staff of the Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
You can request the following certificates from the Library:
• confirmation of the number of papers published in journals indexed in the Web of Science database
• confirmation of the number of papers published in journals indexed in the Scopus database
• confirmation of the number of papers published in journals indexed in the Current Contents database (from 1998 until today)
• citation certificate of papers published in the Web of Science database
• citation certificate of papers published in the Scopus database (available dataon the citation since 1996)
• confirmation of the impact factor, quartiles and category of a particular journal in a given year
Certification requests may be submitted directly to the librarians or send by e-mail: email@example.com. It is necessary to send a list of your scientific papers to this e-mail. The certificate will be issued within five working days.