|Public phone number:||+385 1 4606 147|
|Internal phone number:||6147|
|Department:||Division of Physical Chemistry|
|Employed in this institution since:||2016|
Note: this list of papers is located in an maintained by the Ruđer Bošković Institute which is in charge of the Croatian Scientific Bibliography Database (CROSBI). This link will take you to the appropriate CROSBI page of this person, containing a list of papers they have themselves entered in the database.
1. K. Leko, M. Hanževački, Z. Brkljača, K. Pičuljan, R. Rosana, J. Požar, Solvophobically Driven Complexation of Adamantyl Mannoside with β‐Cyclodextrin in Water and Structured Organic Solvents, Chem. Eur. J., 2020, 26, 23, 5208−5219. DOI:10.1002/chem.202000282.
Front cover (DOI: 10.1002/chem.202000849).
2. A. Štimac, M. Tokić, A. Ljubetič, T. Vuletić, M. Šekutor, J. Požar, K. Leko, M. Hanževački, L. Frkanec, R. Frkanec, Functional Self-Assembled Nanovesicles Based on β-Cyclodextrin, Liposomes and Adamantyl Guanidines as Potential Nonviral Gene Delivery Vectors, Org. Biomol. Chem. 2019, 17, 4640-4651 prihvaćen za objavljivanje, DOI: 10.1039/C9OB00488B
3. K. Leko, N. Bregović, M.Cvetnić, N. Cindro, M. Tranfić Bakić, J. Požar, V. Tomišić, Complexation of Alkali Metal Cations by a Tertiary Amide CalixArene Derivative in Strongly Cation Solvating Solvents, Croat. Chem. Acta. 2017, 90, 307–314. DOI:10.5562/cca3200
4. J. Požar, I. Nikšić-Franjić, M. Cvetnić, K. Leko, N. Cindro, K. Pičuljan, I. Borilović, L. Frkanec, V. Tomišić, Solvation Effect on Complexation of Alkali Metal Cations by a Calixarene Ketone Derivative, J. Phys. Chem. B., 2017, 121, 8539−8550. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcb.7b05093
5. M. Tranfić Bakić, K. Leko, N. Cindro, T. Portada, T. Hrenar, L. Frkanec, G. Horvat, J. Požar, V. Tomišić, Synthesis of Fluorescent Diphenylanthracene-Based Calixarene Derivatives and their Complexation with Alkali Metal Cations, Croat. Chem. Acta. 2017, 90, 711–725. DOI: 10.5562/cca3308