Application to the doctoral study program at Faculty of Science is announced through a public call for applications. The general eligibility requirement includes a previous university master level diploma or an equivalent diploma in physics with a grade point average of at least 3,5 on a 5-point grading scale or equivalent.
An interview with the applicant is an obligatory part of the admission procedure.
Things You'll Need:
- Application form
- Copy of a Degree certificate (diploma) of (under)graduate study certified by a notary public
- Transcript of records and a certificate of the grade point average
- Copy of the citizenship certificate or e-citizenship certificate certified by a notary public (Croatian citizens)
- Copy of a passport (international applicants)
- Decision on the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications (for international applicants and for applicants who have completed university studies abroad)
- Croatian or English language certificate (for international applicants)
Applicants holding an international diploma must provide the formal decision on academic recognition of foreign higher education qualifications issued by the University of Zagreb. For that reason international students will need to take into account the additional time required to obtain a formal recognition decision.
Applications are submitted to the Office of doctoral studies in person or by post. For further details please consult the relevant Call for Applications.
Faculty of Science
Department of Physics
Office of doctoral studies
Bijenička cesta 32, 10000 ZAGREB