Geoecological study of Maksimir Park and Savica Significant Landscape
|Leader||prof. dr. sc. Nenad Buzjak|
izv. prof. dr. sc. Martina Jakovičić
izv. prof. dr. sc. Neven Bočić
izv. prof. dr. sc. Mladen Pahernik
doc. dr. sc. Mladen Maradin
Valerija Butorac, mag. geogr.
Ivan Martinić, mag. geogr.
|Duration||2019 - 2020|
The study plans to collect and analyse data on the geoecological characteristics of the subject areas with components:
- geomorphological analysis (mapping and inventory, development of geomorphological and morphometric maps, assessment, zoning with regarding the state, processes and potential threats to biodiversity and space)
- microclimate of the space (measurement, analysis of selected indicators and evaluation, zoning)
- spatial structure (physical-geographical, morphological and functional)
- ecosystem services (inventory, assessment and analysis of social functions regarding the socio-economic structure of users, availability and gravity area; physical-geographical components of ecosystem services in terms of biodiversity aspect and social ecosystem services)
- carrying capacity of space (mapping, inventory and analysis of indicators to determine physical and social carrying capacity of space; zoning of space regarding the possibilities and purpose of space and functions).