Systematic study of hydromorphological quality elements in rivers in 2019 and 2020
dr. sc. Ivan Vučković, Elektroprojekt d.d.
assistant prof. dr. sc. Ivan Čanjevac
prof. dr. sc. Danijel Orešić
|Duration||2020 - 2021|
The aim of the project is to:
Implement hydromorphological monitoring to provide quality data for the assessment of ecological status/potential by hydromorphological quality elements and define a methodology to achieve this in the future, respecting the requirements of the EU Water Framework Directive and ensuring full reporting to the European Commission in the frame of the River Basin Management Plan reporting.
The tasks of the project are:
1. To adapt the revised methodology for monitoring and assessment of hydromorphological indicators to the requirements of the EU Water Framework Directive.
2. Develop proposals for the methodology of monitoring and evaluation of hydromorphological indicators for significantly modified and artificial water bodies.
3. Carry out hydromorphological monitoring in the rivers covered by the terms of reference.
4. Assess the hydromorphological status of natural, heavily modified and artificial water bodies according to the revised methodology of monitoring and evaluation of hydromorphological indicators.
5. Assess the hydromorphological potential of significantly modified and artificial stretches and bodies of water according to the proposed methodology for monitoring and assessment of hydromorphological indicators.
6. Develop a proposal for a hydromorphological monitoring network.
Čanjevac, I., Martinić, I., Bočić, N., Buzjak, N., Orešić, D., 2020: Erozijsko-sedimentacijske promjene na tekućicama u Hrvatskoj: Rezultati hidromorfološkog monitoringa 2017.-2019., u: Oskoruš, D., Rubinić, J. (ur.): Okrugli stol s međunarodnim sudjelovanjem "Nanos u vodnim sustavima - stanje i trendovi", zbornik radova, Varaždin 2020., Hrvatsko hidrološko društvo, Zagreb, str. 27-35.