Name of the project and grant agreement: Personalized Medicine Inquiry-Based Education (PROMISE); Grant agreement: br. 2019-1-HR01-KA203-061010
- Coordinating institution: Mediterranean Institute for Life Sciences (MedILS)
- Project partners: School of Medicine of the University of Split (UNIST); Faculty of Science and Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry of the University of Zagreb (UNIZG); Pompeu Fabra University (UPF); European Alliance of Personalized Medicine (EUAPM); Tamara Milosevic
- Short summary of the project: The project is focused on the development of 4 “plug and play” blended-learning online modules, each covering a P in P4 medicine in light of the Responsible Research and Innovation principles.
- Project’s objectives: The main objective of the PROMISE project is to prepare medical and science students for the rapidly changing landscape of medical practice and research by creating innovative teaching tools and practices for inquiry-based online learning of P4 Medicine and Responsible Research and Innovation principles. This approach requires cross-disciplinary culture and the change towards a proactive mindset from a traditional “fixed” evidence-based approach to treating patients.
- Grant: 263 000.00 EUR for 2 years
- Financing organism: Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union http://www.mobilnost.hr/en/
Call: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - Strategic Partnerships for higher education
mplementation period-duration of the project: 01/10/2019 – 30/09/2021
Contact person: Mediterraean institute for life sciences
Dr. Branka Bernard; project manager