Raspored sjednica Vijeća Geološkog odsjeka u ak. god. 2021./22. nalazi se ovdje.
Obavještavaju se studenti Doktorskog studija Geologija da sve molbe upućene Vijeću Doktorskog studija Geologija, moraju biti predane na Referadu Doktorskog studija najkasnije do ponedjeljka u 12.00 sati u tjednu kada se održava sjednica Vijeća Doktorskog studija Geologija. Raspored sjednica Vijeća Doktorskog studija Geologije, Vijeća Geološkog odsjeka i Fakultetskog vijeća PMF-a u ak. god. 2021./2022. se nalazi na POVEZNICI.
Go Styria is open for master and doctoral students as well as Post Docs interested in a short term research stay (max. 4 months) in the context of their master, doctoral thesis or Post-Doc research.
The target region includes: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey.
Candidates selected for the program will be given the opportunity for a research period at the University of Graz in order to then continue and conclude their studies / research at their home universities.
WHO can apply?
MASTER AND DOCTORAL students:
• currently and also in 2022/23 enrolled at an accredited university in the target region
• already working on their master or doctoral thesis
• who are academic staff members at an accredited university in the target region
• the completion of the doctorate should not be older than 1 year at time of application
Details on the program call are available on the program website
Your steps to becoming a grantee:
· check the program website to see if you are eligible to apply
· join us for an online info-session on 17 March 2022 or 7 April 2022, 1pm CET
· master/PhD students: provide the relevant information (see program website) for access to the application tool by 19 April 2022
Program coordinator Master/PhD: Mag. Christa Grassauer, Tel. 0316/380-1254, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program coordinator Post Docs: Mediha Ohranovic BA MA, Tel 0316/380-2214, email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 April 2022, 1pm CET